Salient Options that come with the program
|Programme Title||Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering.|
|Qualifications||Matriculation and according to norms laid lower by AICTE/Condition Board of Technical Education|
|Course Duration||three years|
|Kind of Course||Full-time|
ECE is all about electronic components, integrated circuits, microprocessors and comprises creating, fabrication, testing, maintenance and supervision of electronic tools. This branch Of Engineering includes a key devote the area of computer systems, It, Electrical, energy system procedures, communication systems etc.
• To produce and test electronic circuits
• Manufacturing, testing and upkeep of electronic products and systems.
• To know the development, identification, qualities, specifications, merits, restrictions and programs of electronic components and materials.
• To know line communication, video and audio communication, and microwave communication.
• Electronics Products &lifier Circuits
• Electronic Components and Materials
• Digital Electronics
• Network Filters and Transmission Lines
• Concepts of Communication Engineering
• Electronics Instruments and Dimensions
• Electronic Drawing, Design &lifier Fabric Techniques
• Industrial Management
• Electronic Devices
• Problem Solving and Upkeep of Electronics Tools
• Industrial Electronics &lifier Instrumentation
• Communication Systems
• Television Engineering
• Microwave Engineering
• PC Organization
After diploma, students can opt either AMIE or Grade IETE or may also get direct admission in IInd year of B.Tech(Bachelor of Technology)according to merit of Diploma or through entrance exam for more education.
• Electronic Trades, Department of Telecommunications, Doordarshan, Prasar Bharti, BSNL, Railways, and Electricity Boards are major companies of Electronics Engineers.
• Industries manufacturing Electronics &lifier Communication systems, PCB components, Computer systems along with other electronic tools.
• Commercial organization supplying services, in repair &lifier upkeep of Electronics &lifier Computer systems.
• Sales and marketing Professionals.
• Electronics Engineering. Diploma holders might even start their very own venture having a hardly any investment.