Medical, Aerospace, Defense, Communications, Automotive, Electronics, Sensor, Transportation and Commercial Product Industries
Electron Beam Engineering was created in 1991 by Richard E. Trillwood and it was incorporated in 1993. Richard has more than 50 experience within the design and engineering of electron beam welders and electron beam &lifier laser welding technology.
Contract Electron Beam Welding Services for Industrial Programs:
Electron Beam Engineering provides precision electron beam welding and laserlight welding services through the U . s . States and Europe. Our company specializes when controling complex components for various programs, including aerospace, automotive, defense, communications, electronics, jewellery, medical, gas and oil exploration, semi-conductors, sensors, transportation and commercial uses. We are recognized for our outstanding quality and fast turnaround, and our technical employees are always readily available for consultation. We offer design assistance for those clients regarding items including, although not restricted to, using laserlight and electron beam welding.
Situated in the same premises, our connect Electron Beam Engineering Services (EBES) manufactures modular electron beam welding machines, weld pedaling, motion systems, add-ons, and integrated laser welding systems. EBES is headed up by engineer Rainer Fehrenbach. Check out our EB Welding Machine &lifier Equipment Page for additional particulars or contact our sales department for help together with your next EB machine purchase.
Processes and Certifications:
- AS9100C, ISO 9001:2008, &lifier ISO Registered Quality Management System
- Nadcap AS7003 Welding Accredited for EB Welding
- Electron Beam Welding
- Electron Beam Welding Operators Licensed to AWS D17.1
- Laserlight Welding
- Gas Tungsten Arc (TIG) Welding
- Resistance Place Welding (RSW)
- Helium Leak Recognition
- CADD The perception of laser and electron beam weld pedaling
- New and Refurbished Electron Beam Welding Machines by (See Manufacturing Electron Beam Machines information proven below)
- Complete Machine Shop facilities