The Electronics Engineering Technology (EET) program area offers possibilities for college students desiring to discover the area of electronics, computer systems, and other parts of engineering and technology. With use of an energetic research program, students are given an abundance of chance when it comes to undergraduate research and future graduate research and focus.
Important Characteristics of Program:
- Excellent employment possibilities for graduates from the program
- Respected analytical track rich in degree of math, science, and engineering
- Higher level of laboratory experience
- Possibilities exist for example laboratory and industrial internships and undergraduate research
- Graduates from the program are ready for industry or graduate school
- This program is accredited
- This program isn't just about electronics, but additionally other electrical engineering areas for example electrical energy, communication systems, electromagnetics, control systems, and instrumentation.