About Electronic Engineering
Electronic Engineering at Level 8 looks into platforms for applying advanced embedded systems. Typical platforms are 32-bit RISC processors, DSPs, FPGAs and configurable system on nick technology. These platforms might also incorporate using a real-time operating-system (RTOS). An essential application position for advanced embedded systems is audio and image processing.
Relating to this Programme
This programme is definitely an add-on year to the Level 7 Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electronic Engineering.
Getting completed the programme, you'll have the ability to:
- Program a 32-bit RISC microcontroller and interface it towards the real life.
- Use hardware and software tools to process signals electronically.
- Program and configure os's.
- Program area prrr-rrrglable gate arrays (FPGAs).
- Complete a sophisticated embedded systems project.
- Research current programs and future options for nanotechnology in electronic engineering.
Application Date: eleventh September 2015.
|Mech. and Electronic Eng.||N/A||Honours Degree Addon|
Merit Grade at Level 7 (Regular Degree) in Electronic Engineering or related discipline. Candidates along with other qualifications and/or with relevant industrial experience may also be considered through IT Sligo’s RPL process.
Career possibilities appear in software engineering, hardware design engineering and development and research.
[E] = Elective Module. Modules susceptible to availability.
|Each Year||€4, 450|
|Per 5 credit module||€800|
|Per 10 credit module||€1, 600|