Francis Sausage stated “Knowledge is Power” and who shall we be held to argue having a guy named Sausage? This season you want to resolve that will help you possess the most effective year of the career with PLCs and Industrial Automation. To be able to do this we chose to take Francis Bacon’s advice and do good to offer you the best tools we are able to to improve your PLC and Industrial Automation Understanding!
1. Get PLC Training with Doug Bell
Now when purchasing a lot of our PLCs we provide a totally free trial to Doug Bell’s training website. Furthermore, you will gain use of Doug Bell’s courses of instruction for a nominal fee. Browse the difference Doug Bell’s training designed for Mark F. “…I could obtain a machine back and going after watching these videos. I'd a piece of equipment lower and done it for any week. I had been very frustrated. Saw this website, viewed the videos and that i saw things i was doing wrong. Redid it and wammy it worked…”
What You Should Learn:
How to register: Click here to join up for Doug Bell’s site.
2. Get PLC Application. Tales, Product Info. &lifier More within our E-newsletterOur monthly e-newsletter isn’t the normal fluffy marketing piece that some companies released. We attempt to make sure that you will find useful advice in each and every e-newsletter, which year we're reviving our persistence for making our e-newsletter a helpful tool for you personally every single month. Take a look at a lot of our past news letters.
- Programs – Industry application articles and customer tales
- Tech Tips – Faq's, discussions and technical information assets
- Videos – How-to and What’s-New videos
- Product Sights – New items, specs, prices
- Online Features – Latest web features, useful tips
- Company News – The most recent from AutomationDirect
- The Lighter Side – For entertainment
How to register: Just place your current email address within the Box right. We promise it’ll be short, sweet, and to the stage!
3. Study from Our Assortment of Videos with this New Video Site
The AutomationDirect video site takes all the amazing video content we have and puts it into a user friendly format to ensure that you are able to rapidly and simply get the thing you need for the project. We've effortlessly integrated our How-to Videos, In-Depth Tutorial Videos and Product Overview Videos into our e-com store, to ensure that searching for videos exactly the same way you look for items. Hopefully this new format for the assortment of helpful videos can help you work and discover faster to ensure that you are able to concentrate on what really matters.
What You Should Learn: There exists a large assortment of videos that highlight our items: Overviews Videos, How-To Videos, In-Depth Product Lessons.
Plus we're always adding new videos, so bookmark the home page and visit frequently!
How to register: No register needed! Just visit
4. Maintain Industry with Automation NOTEBOOK
Automation NOTEBOOK concentrates on industry news in addition to company news, cool product information, and application tales. Guest columnists include AutomationDirect technology companies, along with other respected names within the automation industry. Take a look at a lot of our past issues here.
What You Should Learn: Think about the Automation NOTEBOOK like a quarterly help guide to practical items, technologies and programs for that Industrial Automation industry.
How to register:
Click The Link A Subscription to Automation NOTEBOOK — Obtain a free subscription to Automation NOTEBOOK. Your best guide to practical items, technologies and programs.
5. Harness the Energy of Community
Since its introduction in 1999 included in the primary Site, the AutomationDirect Customer Forum has become an invaluable source of automation professionals to understand more about application ideas, share understanding, and solve problems.
What You Should Learn: There has been over 9Thousand threads that contains over 45Thousand posts on subjects varying from PLC programming to motion integration.
How to register: Browse the community at forum.automationdirect.com to join up and begin taking part today on this link.